Monday, February 20, 2012

'Twas a Long Break

Hello everybody! I took quite an extended break from blogging, and I do apologize! It'll take me a bit to get back in sync updating you all on the current news of the time, but hopefully I'll hit my groove again! Of course the conflict with Iran is in the limelight right now, as well as the Primaries, so I'll do my best to keep everybody up to date with these! I imagine my next post (Hopefully tonight or tomorrow) will summarize current tensions between the U.S./Israel with Iran.

8 comments:

  1. A month break seems nice! Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A month break or so break from blog land, not sure I could stand..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back, missed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everybody missed me! I'll be making my rounds to see what you all have been up to tonight or tomorrow as well, depending on when band practice ends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A break is good every once in a while *brofist*.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, I took a break as well. Good to see you back! ;D

    ReplyDelete