Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bored

Well, we came in third last night for the trivia night out of 10 or so teams. The categories were pretty lame, with most of them focusing around sports. It wasn't the best time I've had lately, but better than nothing!

So now I sit here tonight, EXTREMELY bored out of my wits. It's too late to go out and do anything with friends There's virtually nothing for younger people to do around here besides laser tag and bowling (Which I swore off after becoming progressively worse each time I went during a couple months of bowling each weekend). So, does anybody have any ideas of what I could do with my time? I get progressively more bored with the mundane routine day in and day out stuff. I'll probably end up being an adrenaline junky here in the future.

11 comments:

  1. hey bro, havent been on in a while but will hopefully be posting new content everyday or 2 or 3 days from now on. looking forward to speaking wiht you agian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah in the exact same situation when it comes to things to do, starting to get tired of those two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not feelin' this "Job" of which you two speak :P
    Jay: I'm not seeing the rimshot moment?
    Glad I'm not the only one who's bored as hell!
    House of Cahn: I look forward to content :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always doing things dude. That is really cool. Get up and do something productive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. try to change up your hobbies for a while and try new things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually when I'm bored, I find an excuse to go out for a drive. Sometimes that means going to the supermarket to buy a stick of gum, but it beats being bored at home.

    ReplyDelete