Friday, December 30, 2011

Slow Day

So today was a pretty slow day with no real lessons learned. I did, however, attend an open-mic at a bar/nightclub a friend of mine's dad owns, and had a blast playing at the end of the night. I was lost on a couple songs (I do pretty poorly learning as a band plays a song! I need at least a few minutes to digest the chord progressions, riffs, etc), but all in all, it went pretty well. I'm planning to go laser-tagging with a couple friends tomorrow, and hopefully will have some interesting tales to tell, and maybe some life lessons learned! Stay tuned!

And, while I'm posting, with New Years eve coming up, what are your plans? I myself am lined up to... sit at home and enjoy some spirits on my own. Quiet and reserved, but fun. Just the way I like my evenings!

8 comments:

  1. First off, Happy New Year! as for what I'll do, seems like it will be about the same thing as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on heading to a mates house and getting absolutely plastered ha!

    following

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably just be sitting at home on New Years... I wish I had the guts to get up in front of a mic, but I'm one of the guys who just sits in the back and plays guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Infinite plans: Same to you!
    Speakers4u: Have a great time :D Thanks, I'll follow back
    J: I very rarely sing, but I do play out when I get the chance. I'm not as comfortable playing at open mics, but put me and my band on stage with songs we've smoothed out together, and you'd never guess I'm a socially awkward person barely able of holding up a conversation :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not got any plans for new years eve yet but I am going to my aunties house the next day for a meal on new years day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun laser tagging, I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty quiet this new years eve. Hopefully next year is better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun Gazman!
    Sliver - It was a blast! Ended up first out of 60 on our final game :D
    lmaoitsjesus: One can still have fun alone :)

    ReplyDelete